How Should Cymbalta be Used?
You can take this medicine by mouth once or twice a day. The doctor may advise you to take the medicine either after food or without food. It comes as a delayed-release capsule and should be swallowed and not to be chewed, crushed or split.
What Should I Do if I Forget a Dose?
Ideally, you should take the medicine on time every day. However, in case you forget a dose, take as soon as you remember. You should not take the missed dose if it is already time for the next scheduled dose. Avoid a double dose of Duloxetine (Cymbalta).
What Side Effects can Cymbalta Cause?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) can cause side effects such as:
- Pain in the stomach or head
- Muscle pain
- Muscle cramps
- Decline in libido
- Loss of appetite
- Urination problem or fever
- Make sure to tell your doctor about any allergies that you may have or if you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription medicines or other supplements.
- If you are undergoing a dental treatment or are about to undergo, tell your doctor.
- Pregnancy or planned pregnancy should also be shared beforehand. Alcohol can have severe side-effects when combined with Duloxetine (Cymbalta), so inform your doctor if you are an alcoholic.
Is it safe to buy Cymbalta from an Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Cymbalta or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in the USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like Med-Care Zone, which contracts with UK Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you require a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.